To our team, there is something fascinating about the passion, camaraderie and ethics of the Vikings. We have seen these attributes of theirs celebrated in ancient history and in mythology, and in countless stories and movies since. They represent exploration, dedication, bravery and compassion in all they do. They are brutal yet gentle, humble yet hungry. If we can impress the Old Gods with our venture as the latest band to adopt their iconic name, then we shall as Eternal Vikings shall be content.
What is the aim of Eternal Vikings?
In short, to make our valued Eternal Vikings holders the proudest group of people alive - by playing their key role as part of the world’s first Web3 real estate venture that focuses on acquiring and monetizing lands in the metaverse through the use of innovative technologies, deep networking and inventive collaborations.
What does it mean to be an Eternal Viking?
To ask such a question is to ask: “Do you feel a deep call inside of your heart to seek out newness, explore your potential and create something lasting and magical?” If the answer to that question is a resounding roar then, comrade, we believe you may be an Eternal Viking just like us.
Do you have any plans for secondary royalties?
Indeed we do, raider – indeed we do… We will send 33% of secondary royalties to our Community Wallet automatically via smart contract, where it will forever remain. Here, it will be used for the purchasing of new virtual lands and continuing our expansion across the metaverse. The remaining 67% shall be dedicated to expanding the Eternal Vikings brand through everything from recruitment, collaborations and virtual and IRL events to tech development, research and more.
How are the Eternal Vikings going to monetize virtual lands?
Through technology, creativity, research… and more technology! At one point or another, a majority of humanity will exist to some degree within the metaverse. When that is the case (and we believe it is not so far in the future as some think) then we’re going to be ready. We have the knowledge, tech and experience to dominate this fast-growing sector, have already developed unique rental smart contracts, and each day are working on more ways to demonstrate our position at the forefront of this field.
Do the Eternal Vikings already possess virtual lands?
Us Eternal Vikings always ensure that we have places to host our ever-growing tribe. We shall share more information about this very soon, so stay locked to our socials…
What about your smart contract?
The Eternal Vikings ecosystem will offer holders a suite of smart contracts that provide expansive utility and bulletproof security. In Phase 1, we shall have the following contracts on offer: EV NFT contract, EV Minting contract, EV Staking contract, $GOLD contract, EV Land Lending contract
How can I become Blessed (Whitelisted)?
As you may have gathered, us Eternal Vikings do not abide by the Whitelisting process of which so many speak. Rather, we talk of raiders being Blessed by the Old Gods, so that they may be one of the first to acquire an Eternal Viking NFT. Brave raider, if you believe you have what it takes to become Blessed then voyage to our Discord, where enlightenment awaits you…
How many Eternal Vikings will be in the Genesis collection?
Around 5,000 fearsome and loyal half-man half-lion Eternal Vikings shall make up our
Genesis collection – among their ranks, some especially impressive specimens shall